At LeasePlan, we are always asking What's next in mobility.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What’s next together!
What will you be doing as an Inside Sales Advisor?
As a sales advisor, you are responsible for obtaining and maximising orders from our existing customers. This involves a private lease customer portfolio.
In concrete terms, this comes down to the following responsibilities:
- Detecting and determining the potential need of the prospect/customer and responding to this in an appropriate manner.
- Convince potential customers, via incoming calls, of the added value of our existing Private Lease products and services
- Creating and following up quotes
- Proactively following up upcoming innovations at existing customers and converting them into orders
- Administrative management of sales calls made
Whom are we looking for?
- The candidate has already had relevant commercial experience and is strong in communication via telephone.
- Active listener and communicative
- Someone who is customer-centric and loves to close a deal, based on the needs of the customer
- Works efficiently and is strong in administration
- Interest in and affinity with the automotive world
- Thinks along with the prospect/customer and the internal working methods (out-of-the-box thinking)
- Works accurately and is stress-resistant
What we offer
We offer you the opportunity to develop yourself and follow professional trainings. We find it important to give and receive feedback as well as share ideas, opinions and suggestions. Thinking along with the business is very important to us as you know as the best what the customer’s needs are. At the same time, we support a healthy work-life balance and flexibility.
Do you want to be part of our team? Apply and let us know why you want to start your LeasePlan Journey.
Careers at LeasePlan
LeasePlan operates across more than 30 countries. With over 55 years’ experience, LeasePlan’s mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ’any car, anytime, anywhere’ service.
We also believe ‘you cannot grow a business; you can only grow people who can grow the business.’ LeasePlan is proud of its culture of service and care towards customers and each other, which has endured for over 55 years. By applying to work with LeasePlan, you are joining a team where you yourself will get to play a part in building the future of our business.