- Diegem Belgium
- Date Posted
At LeasePlan, we are always asking What's next in mobility.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What’s next together!
The credit analyst monitors the creditworthiness of new and existing retail customers in order to limit and control credit risks, all within the guidelines of Finance, LP Corporation International Credit Management and the Basel standards..
- Checking the completeness & the analysis of credit cases for SME clients
- Making decisions concerning credit limits
- Responsible for the analysis, advice, and decision.
- Contact point for internal customers regarding credit risks between LPBE and external customers
- Monitoring credit terms and conditions
- Monthly reporting of files
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in credit risk analysis of SME clients
- Solid understanding of financial statements and external information, ability to analyse them and draw conclusions.
- Good knowledge of the SME market
- You are fluent in English. You have knowledge of Dutch.
- Good analytical presentation skills (Written & Oral)
- Communicative to have a good connection with the commercial department.
- Analytical mind
- Ability to see behind the figures
- Team player
- Decision maker
- Eager to learn
Careers at LeasePlan
LeasePlan operates across more than 30 countries. With over 55 years’ experience, LeasePlan’s mission is to provide What’s next in mobility so our customers can focus on what’s next.
We also believe ‘you cannot grow a business; you can only grow people who can grow the business.’ LeasePlan is proud of its culture of service and care towards customers and each other, which has endured for over 55 years. By applying to work with LeasePlan, you are joining a team where you yourself will get to play a part in building the future of our business.