Running an electric fleet from 2030 will be the norm. Electric vehicles can help you meet your environmental targets, offer lower running costs and reduce emissions.
The UK government has also announced that from 2030 you won’t be able to buy a new petrol or diesel car or van.
Transitioning to an electric fleet introduces a range of benefits for your business and drivers:
- Running costs are much lower, meaning the whole life cost of each vehicle is less – even if upfront costs of EVs may seem higher.
- Your fleet will cut its emissions sooner, so you can run a greener, more sustainable business.
- Your vehicles will be able to travel freely in newly formed Clean Air Zones and expanded Ultra Low Emission Zones.
- Drivers have time to understand this new technology, from charging to driving best practice.
- You’ll be at the front of the queue for workplace charging infrastructure.
The earlier you switch, the sooner you’ll start to reap these benefit.