3. HOW DO I MANAGE COOKIES?
You can change your cookie settings by clicking on the Cookie Settings button in the footer. In addition to the options provided above, you may refuse or accept cookies from the Website at any time by activating settings on your browser. Information about the procedure to follow in order to enable or disable cookies can be found on your Internet browser provider’s website via your help screen. You may wish to refer to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html for information on commonly used browsers. Please be aware that if cookies are disabled, not all features of the Website may operate as intended.
If you want to clear all cookies left behind by the websites you have visited, here are links where you can download three programs that clean out tracking cookies:
4. OTHER TECHNOLOGIES SIMILAR TO COOKIES
In order to be able to offer you content that we believe may interest you based on your activity on the Website, and for fraud prevention and authentication purposes, we may also use other technologies that are similar to cookies. For example, we may gather device attributes and combine information collected by most browsers or automatically through your device to create a unique ID that identifies your browser or device to us with reasonable certainty. In this context we may collect, use and combine the following information:
- Number of visits;
- Last visit;
- First visit;
- External IP address
- Internal IP address
- Screen resolution
- Geolocation (latitude/longitude based on IP address)
- Device performance benchmark
- Device bandwidth benchmark
- Device user-agent (browser type, version)
- Device capabilities (modernizer string, tells browser capabilities)
- Device operating system
- Device plugins installed
- Browser language
- Flash enabled or disabled
- Device time on file
- Keywords used if coming from search engine
- Pages visited
- Length of visit
- Referral page
- Mouse cursor position
- Mouse clicks
Page scroll position.
We use this information:
• To learn about your interests and interactions based on content viewed on our Website (for example, how often you visit our Website and what content you view or click on);
• For fraud prevention and authentication purposes.
We may also use beacons, pixel tags, or Java scripts. These enable us to remember you and serve personalized content or offers to you when you return to our Website. Note that to the extent the above-mentioned information collected through such technologies constitutes personal information, then our Privacy Statement applies to such processing. We may share this information with our third party service providers and as permitted by our .