An instant solution for your immediate mobility needs
Although everyday life is increasingly returning to normal, many businesses and public sector organisations are still feeling the effects of the pandemic.
Faced with an uncertain future, fleets need ways to maximise their cost effectiveness and flexibility.
The leasing market seemed pretty straightforward before the Covid-19 outbreak. You could get daily and weekly rental vehicles to meet your short-term needs or an operational leasing contract (commonly for 36 or 48 months) for long-term mobility.
A 'new different'
But, times have now changed and companies are struggling with the 'new different'. Many may now be unsure about how their business will develop in the future - and want an option that is as agile as possible. And, of course, there are still organisations with seasonal or short-term mobility needs.
The good news is that there is another option. A flexible lease service (such as LeasePlan Flexible) gives companies rapid access to vehicles, with a far greater level of flexibility and control.
For example, you might think you need a vehicle for four months to support a short-term hire and then find you keep them on for longer. No problem, the lease just keeps rolling for as long as you want. Or, you might originally be planning a project where you'll need vehicles for six months, but then it unfortunately ends after two. Again, there's nothing to worry about. You can just cancel the contract, without any extra costs.
Five key advantages of LeasePlan Flexible
Sounds good? Here are the main benefits:
- Flexible: Contracts are available for as little as one month, with no early termination penalty and no mileage restrictions. It’s easy to increase or decrease the number of lease vehicles in your fleet.
- Convenient: A full operational lease product, without the commitment of a long-term.
- Fast: Pre-configured vehicles are available from stock to meet your mobility needs This covers everything from commercial vehicles with air con, Bluetooth connectivity and parking sensorsto low emission vehicles for regular trips into city centres.
- Manageable: Pay a fixed lease price per month, and terminate or extend at any time (after the first month).
- Affordable: The other way to deal with these challenges is daily/weekly rental, but LeasePlan Flexible works out a lot cheaper. (See more about how the two options compare here.)
That's still just the start. Another strength of the service is that you can use it to test electric vehicles in your fleet with minimal cost and total control over how you deploy them. It really could be the easiest way to build a business case for a greener fleet.
How can LeasePlan help?
LeasePlan Flexible underlines our commitment to supporting our customers by offering solutions and services tailored to your requirements. You'll benefit from an affordable, hassle-free vehicle-leasing solution for as little as one month and as long as a couple of years.
This includes the freedom to terminate or extend the duration of the lease agreement without any penalties at any time after the first month. Plus, we have pre-configured cars and commercial vehicles available from stock.
If you are an international customer, you'll find LeasePlan Flexible in most countries worldwide.
Get in touch
What is FlexiPlan and why should you choose it?
Convenient: Start driving straight away
Flexible: No restrictions on contract duration