When returning your vehicle, you can avoid possible additional charges by making sure you include the following:
- Two sets of keys and key less entry devices
- Jack, wheel brace, alloy wheel lock nut, etc.
- Cargo blinds (if your vehicle has these)
- Tow bar tongue (if your vehicle has this)
- EV charging cable (if your vehicle has this)
- Service book, operating manuals and any other accessories that were delivered with the vehicle
Please also ensure you remove any personal items.
We also have guidelines for fair wear and tear for cars, trucks and light commercial vehicles that we use in inspecting returned vehicles.