When returning your vehicle, you can avoid possible additional charges by making sure you include the following:
- Two sets of keys and key less entry devices
- Service book and operating manuals
- Any CDs or DVDs for satellite navigation
- Jack, wheel brace, alloy wheel lock nut, etc.
- Cargo blinds (if your vehicle has these)
- Tow bar tongue (if your vehicle has these)
We also have guidelines for fair wear and tear for cars and light commercial vehicles that we use in inspecting returned vehicles.