There are three common reasons why you can't log into My LeasePlan:
- Forgotten password
- Forgotten email address
- Your My LeasePlan account has not yet been activated
1 | Forgotten password:
Resetting your password is easy, you can do it in the app.
- From the login page, tap "Forgot your password"?
- Enter your My LeasePlan account email address and tap on "Send Email"
- Check your email inbox for the instructions on how to reset your My LeasePlan password
2 | Forgotten email address:
Your My LeasePlan account is linked to the email address you used to order your leased vehicle. You'll find your login on any email from us. If you're still having trouble logging in, please send us a support request.
3 | Not registered:
- 3.1 Do you have a LeasePlan car? LeasePlan invites you to activate your account by email. The account creation is carried out beforehand in waves and for each company.
- 3.2 Are you a new LeasePlan driver? A few days after your car delivery, LeasePlan invites you per email to activate your account.
- 3.3 Register for My LeasePlan (link)