Financing your vehicles with operating leases
Learn about operating leases and their benefits
An operating lease works in a similar way to a rental agreement; you only pay for use of the vehicle.
Benefits of operating leases may include:
- Frees up capital that would otherwise be tied up with asset ownership
- Offers a bigger return on your investments, as working capital is maintained in the business
- Offers possible tax benefits – payments are tax-deductible where cars are used to generate taxable income
- Removes resale risks - cars are simply returned at the end of the lease
- Makes budgeting easy - you only pay a pre-agreed monthly cost
- Offers certainty around maintenance – no hidden maintenance issues to deal with
Operating lease car options
Operating leases are a proven ingredient in successful business planning – especially when it comes to vehicles, and especially when you partner with LeasePlan.
LeasePlan’s flexible operating lease solutions will:
- Remove asset ownership and depreciation risk;
- Ensure known, fixed operating costs;
- Provide cash flow certainty around a significant business expense;
- And boost your balance sheets.
Bundle with our extensive vehicle services for the best mobility cost management program.