Action form

Questions & Answers

Please select a topic

Arrow downHow can I reject a fine?

If you would like to dispute a fine, please contact the authority who issued it. In some cases, a power of attorney is needed, which you get by contacting us at Please enter case number and the vehicle registration number.

Did this answer your question?
Happy to help!
Please feel free to