We collect information provided by you in connection with your application, including:
- Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other contact information;
- Work authorization status;
- CV, résumé, cover letter, previous work experience, education information and confirmation that a certificate of good conduct has been issued at the time of entering into employment;
- Professional and other work-related licenses, permits and certifications held;
- Information relating to references; and
- Any other information you provide us with (e.g., employment preferences, willingness to relocate, current salary, desired salary, awards or professional memberships).
LeasePlan is an equal opportunity employer, which means we offer equal treatment to all applicants. In certain cases we are required to ask questions about race/ethnic origin, gender, and disability of our applicants, for purposes of monitoring equal opportunity of our recruitment process. If not required by law, we will also ask you to provide this information for the same purposes, which you can provide on a voluntarily basis. The relevant job vacancy will indicate whether the relevant information is mandatory or voluntary. Otherwise, we ask that you avoid submitting information which may qualify as sensitive information under applicable law, except where such information is legally required. Sensitive information includes race, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, age, gender identity, sex life or practices or sexual orientation, marital status, medical or health information (including disability status), genetic or biometric information, biometric templates, political or philosophical beliefs, political party or trade union membership, veteran status, background check information, judicial data such as criminal records or information on other judicial or administrative proceedings.
Any information you submit through the Careers Site must be true, complete and not misleading. Submitting inaccurate, incomplete, or misleading information may lead to a rejection of your application during the application process or disciplinary action including immediate termination of employment. In addition, it is your responsibility to ensure that information you submit does not violate any third party’s rights.
If you provide us with Personal Data of a reference or any other individual as part of your application, it is your responsibility to obtain consent from that individual prior to providing the information to us.