- 1.WHAT IS A COOKIE?
- 1.WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages.If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- 1.HOW DO I MANAGE COOKIES? You can change your cookie settings by clicking on the Cookie Settings button in the footer. In addition to the options provided above, you may refuse or accept cookies from the Website at any time by activating settings on your browser. Information about the procedure to follow in order to enable or disable cookies can be found on your Internet browser provider’s website via your help screen. You may wish to refer to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html for information on commonly used browsers. Please be aware that if cookies are disabled, not all features of the Website may operate as intended.
If you want to clear all cookies left behind by the websites you have visited, here are links where you can download three programs that clean out tracking cookies:
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/products/ad-aware_se_personal.php, http://www.spybot.info/en/download/index.html, and http://www.webroot.com/consumer/products/spysweeper/.
- 1.OTHER TECHNOLOGIES SIMILAR TO COOKIES In order to be able to offer you content that we believe may interest you based on your activity on the Website, and for fraud prevention and authentication purposes, we may also use other technologies that are similar to cookies. For example, we may gather device attributes and combine information collected by most browsers or automatically through your device to create a unique ID that identifies your browser or device to us with reasonable certainty. In this context we may collect, use and combine the following information:
- Number of visits;
- Last visit;
- First visit;
- External IP address
- Internal IP address
- Screen resolution
- Geolocation (latitude/longitude based on IP address)
- Device performance benchmark
- Device bandwidth benchmark
- Device user-agent (browser type, version)
- Device capabilities (modernizer string, tells browser capabilities)
- Device operating system
- Device plugins installed
- Browser language
- Flash enabled or disabled
- Device time on file
- Keywords used if coming from search engine
- Pages visited
- Length of visit
- Referral page
- Mouse cursor position
- Mouse clicks
- Page scroll position.
We use this information:
• To learn about your interests and interactions based on content viewed on our Website (for example, how often you visit our Website and what content you view or click on); • For fraud prevention and authentication purposes.
We may also use beacons, pixel tags, or Java scripts. These enable us to remember you and serve personalized content or offers to you when you return to our Website. Note that to the extent the above-mentioned information collected through such technologies constitutes personal information, then our Privacy Statement applies to such processing. We may share this information with our third party service providers and as permitted by our Privacy Statement.