Between 1 November and 31 March, you should have your vehicle fitted with winter tyres.
Hence, your vehicle should be fitted with winter tyres no later than 31 October, while summer tyres will be fitted starting 1 April.
LeasePlan provides you with a tyre management service on top of your fleet management service, including the following:
- replacement of a specified number of tyres which are compliant with the technical specifications, size and wheel balancing requirements of your vehicle’s manufacturer
- storage*, when your agreement with us provides for such service.
When you go to the repair shop, please keep at hand your LeasePlan client card and the handover sheet signed on any previous tyre replacement (if any).
What you should do to have your tyres replaced:
For any current or future seasonal tyre replacement services, please contact the repair shop we have recommended.
The tyre handover sheet will mandatorily indicate:
- the vehicle’s license number,
- serial identification number, make, type and size of tyres handed over and the assessment of tyre wear and tear (when appropriate)
Be careful! LeasePlan will not cover costs associated with inappropriate use, unfair wear and tear or damage.
For further information on tyre management please call us on +40 21 407 21 31.
* If relocation of tyres in storage is needed, the client will bear associated transport costs.