Whenever your vehicle is so badly damaged that you are no longer able to drive it please call LeasePlan Road Assistance on 031 42 50 500.
Amicable accident reporting:
The procedure applies in case of minor accidents, where no more than 2 vehicles are involved and no persons are injured.
- The LeasePlan guide you received comprises the amicable accident report as well as information on how to fill out the report
- Only sign the amicable accident report if the description accurately fits the circumstances of the accident
If you don’t sign the amicable accident report, go to the nearest police station which holds jurisdiction over your claim within 24 hours from the accident to get the following documents:
- the document issued by competent authorities concerning the causes and circumstances of the accident
- a copy of the third party liability insurance policy of the other vehicle involved in the accident
- the vehicle repair approval