Accidents & damage

The help you need, no matter where you are

If you’re involved in an accident or breakdown, your safety is our top priority. Use the information below to get the help you need, fast.

Our fleet management and operational leasing services include road assistance, so LeasePlan will take care of everything with just one phone call: we will make transport arrangements for you and your passengers and supervise the towing of your vehicle to the nearest repair shop for a maximum distance of 200 km (round trip). Extra round trip mileage is invoiced at a rate of 0.35 EUR/km + VAT.

Need help now?

Leaseplan cell phone icon
Call Roadside Assistance service: +031 42 50 500
You can call LeasePlan Road Assistance 7 days / 7, 24 /24,
Accident Management_L

What to do in case of crash / damaged while parked:

  1. What you should do in case of accidents:

    Whenever your vehicle is so badly damaged that you are no longer able to drive it please call LeasePlan Road Assistance on 031 42 50 500.

    Amicable accident reporting:

    The procedure applies in case of minor accidents, where no more than 2 vehicles are involved and no persons are injured.

    If you don’t sign the amicable accident report, go to the nearest police station which holds jurisdiction over your claim within 24 hours from the accident to get the following documents:

  2. Make sure you have complete information about the event

    First notification of loss implies the following pieces of information about the event provided by completing the damage questionnaire here.

    THE DOCUMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE WILL BE MADE PHOTOGRAPHS AND LOADED IN ONE STEP FROM THE PROCESSIn order to be able to identify the insured property and the damage caused by an event, the following photos will be necessary (they will be selected from the device's memory or they will be taken on the spot and uploaded in a later step):

  3. Assessment and repair

    See here the Own Damage Insurance Terms.

Any additional questions? We’re here to help!

Driver Contact - Call +40 21 4072131
Monday until Friday from 09:00 to 17:30.