The fleet is yours.
Let LeasePlan do the worrying.
Against a background of as much uncertainty as we are going through, predictability has never been so important for those who manage.
Fortunately, there is LeasePlan Management: the solution for fleet management with completely predictable costs. With all car management services included, your company benefits from the advantages of operational leasing – even if you prefer to maintain the ownership of your fleet.
With the guarantee of the world leader in fleet management, this service ensures:
- Very competitive costs - benefitting from LeasePlan's size and negotiating capacity.
- Less time and human resources spent on budgets, price inquiries and invoice verification.
- Less downtime for vehicles, ensuring compliance with intervention times.
- Strict control of quality and maintenance costs by LeasePlan technicians.
- Professional and detailed reports.
Say goodbye to all that red tape.
In any of the options, LeasePlan Management Services provides you with the LeasePlan quality of service and support. And it now has:
- A dedicated account manager.
- Service line for those who manage the fleet.
- Driver support available 24/7.
It also has the support of LeasePlan to schedule interventions at workshops, with service authorisations 7 days a week, quick workshop services without the need for an appointment and maintenance services with immediate confirmation.
With LeasePlan Service Management Services you don't have to worry about the quality of the maintenance service: LeasePlan takes care of it for you. All suppliers are certified and regularly audited and all budgets are strictly controlled.
We validate intervention times and operations to be carried out according to the manufacturer's plan, operations with overlapping costs, as well as parts prices. We monitor the materials used and all operations not foreseen by the manufacturer.
Yet another reason to entrust the management of your fleet to LeasePlan. And gain peace of mind.
100% transparent reports:
- Historical record of all interventions.
- Standard or customized management reports (if required).
- Service level reports.
- Frequency and ratio of accidents with and without fault.