Accidents or breakdowns happen.
What shouldn't happen is, when they do occur, for you to have any unpleasant surprises with the insurance. Find out the periods of grace, limits or risks not covered which suddenly become unexpected costs. What do you expect from car insurance? Cheaper car insurance? Comprehensive car insurance?
Don't worry! Find out about all the covers you can get:
Protection so as to ensure that, in the event of an accident, you will be able to cover your expenses deriving from any material and physical damages caused to third parties, for the maximum amount allowed by law, of 50.000 €.
Better known as comprehensive insurance despite the usual exclusions, it is complete protection which includes: shock, collision and overturning; fire, lightning or explosion; theft or robbery; isolated glass breakage; extraordinary risks such as landslides, landslips, natural phenomena, tunnel subsidence, fall of aircraft, fall of roofing tiles; and social and political risks such as strikes, uprisings, riots, acts of terrorism or vandalism.
Various insured sum options, in cases of death or permanent disability, treatment expenses, funeral expenses and hospitalisation.
Protection in the event of total write-off of car if LeasePlan has the ownership.
Find out more about Financial Guarantee.
Protection intended to protect you from any unexpected costs upon contract termination if there is any damage to the vehicle.
Find out more about Reconditioning Insurance.
Protection in the event of careless use by the driver which may only be taken out if LeasePlan has ownership of the car. Access to replacement vehicle under Total Guarantee if LeasePlan owns the car and the Total Guarantee cover has been taken out.
Find out more about Total Guarantee and Premium Total Guarantee.
Road Assistance available 24 hours a day from kilometre zero in the event of a breakdown, incident, theft, lack of fuel, lost keys or battery failure.
Replacement car in the event of an incident, repairs, breakdowns, services, theft or robbery.
This guarantees the protection of your baggage in the event of theft or robbery.
Legal support available in cases deriving from accidents.
Feel totally secure.
LeasePlan covers are broader than the majority of car insurance policies on the market. Find out the differences:
- Isolated glass breakage cover (IGB) without any insured sum limit
- No deductible in the event of theft or robbery and isolated glass breakage
- Natural phenomena and acts of vandalism included in basic own damage cover
- All the occupants are covered, including the driver
- Replacement vehicle owing to an incident may be unlimited (covering the entire immobilisation period) and without any annual limit, provided that the repair is carried out on the LP Collision Network
- Replacement vehicle without any monetary or time deductible (in days)
- Total Guarantee and replacement vehicle owing to Total Guarantee
- No policy issuance costs and green cards and without any penalty for monthly instalments
- Extras do not suffer any devaluation and they are topped up whenever an incident occurs
Usual market offer
- This cover usually has a limit of 750€ or 1000€
- A deductible is usually applied in IGB which may vary between €25 and €50
- These are an upgrade to basic Own Damage cover
- Driver protection is provided in an additional cover
- By definition, the replacement vehicle has annual limits
- A grace period is usually applied
- Total Guarantee and replacement vehicle owing to Total Guarantee not available
- Costs passed on to the policy holder in the receipt Increased premium for monthly payments
- It is usual to charge an additional premium to top up the sums insured in the event of an incident
You can consult the General Insurance Terms that LeasePlan provides through its Insurer LeasePlan Insurance:
The insurance contract is signed with LeasePlan Insurance, whose registered office is situated at Bloco C, Central Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, registered with the Insurance and Pension Funds Supervisory Authority under no. 222,618. The insurance contracts are brokered by Fleet Cover – Sociedade de Mediação de Seguros, Lda., whose registered office is situated at Lagoas Park, Edifício 6, 2740-264 Porto Salvo, registered with the Insurance and Pension Funds Supervisory Authority under no. 407187719.
We have selected some of the best special offers for you and for your business.