At LeasePlan, we are always asking What's next in mobility.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What’s next together!
· Prepare monthly financial statements in accordance with IFRS financials
· Prepare monthly and quarterly business reports for group reporting purposes
· Prepare actual vs budget variance analysis
· Provide analysis and comments on actual results to support local and global management decisions
· Assisting departments regarding to budget guideline and ad-hoc queries
· Develop and update of internal control methodology and procedures
· Report control deficiencies to management and follow up the related actions
· Propose and implement improvements for more efficient closing, and update procedures
· Be proactive in financial project analysis and implementation
· Excellent communication, inter-personal and problem solving skills
· Strong analytical, technical and reasoning skills
· Comfortable in working under pressure with flexible hours to meet tight deadlines
Careers at LeasePlan
LeasePlan operates across more than 30 countries. With over 55 years’ experience, LeasePlan’s mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ’any car, anytime, anywhere’ service.
We also believe ‘you cannot grow a business; you can only grow people who can grow the business.’ LeasePlan is proud of its culture of service and care towards customers and each other, which has endured for over 55 years. By applying to work with LeasePlan, you are joining a team where you yourself will get to play a part in building the future of our business.