At LeasePlan, we are always asking What's next in mobility.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What’s next together!
• Responsible for the communication with banks
• Working in coordination with Group Treasury - HQ.
• Preparing/Managing cash flow processes, daily operations in line with company needs and global treasury policies
• Planning and coordinating Funding needs of the company
• Leading cash flow forecasting by working in coordination with responsible departments for payment and collection assumptions
• Preparing top Management report for weekly ALCO committee
• Preparing/Reporting monthly treasury reports as part of monthly closing procedures
• Involvement in projects related to customization and improvement
• Implementing process simplification and efficiency products
• Management of financial pricing parameters within the system
• Supporting the application and development of company wide Treasury guidelines
• Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Economics or Accounting/Finance,
• Minimum 5 years experience in Treasury department preferably in multinational environment. Banking experience is an asset
• Very good command of English (verbal and written)
• Advanced knowledge of MS office applications (especially in excel)
• Extensive experience in preparing& analyzing cash flow
• Advanced analytical, organization, management and interpersonal skills
• Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills
• Proactive attitude with strong learning capability
• Interested in process improvement
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• No military service restriction for male candidates.
Careers at LeasePlan
LeasePlan operates across more than 30 countries. With over 55 years’ experience, LeasePlan’s mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ’any car, anytime, anywhere’ service.
We also believe ‘you cannot grow a business; you can only grow people who can grow the business.’ LeasePlan is proud of its culture of service and care towards customers and each other, which has endured for over 55 years. By applying to work with LeasePlan, you are joining a team where you yourself will get to play a part in building the future of our business.