At LeasePlan, we are always asking What's next in mobility.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What’s next together!
- Advise your clients strategically with regards to management of their fleet, car policy, fiscal matters, electric vehicles, etc..
- Build and maintain a long term, trust based relationship with loyal clients and develop a partnership on the long term
- Take actions in order to increase the customer satisfaction within your client portfolio and align with other departments to make it durable
- Take actions in order to increase profitability of your client portfolio
- Take ownership of strategic or operational issues raised by your clients and follow-up on progress
- Build good relations and collaboration with your internal account team and other internal stakeholders.
Ideally we are looking for someone who:
- has a strong commercial & customer centric oriented mindset
- is a commercial hunter
- is driven and is solution-oriented
- is analytic and is able to think outside the box
- is an excellent communicator and negotiator
- has a ‘can do’ mentality
- loves to work in a rapidly changing business and market environment (agile mindset)
- speaks Dutch with a good knowledge of English
- has approximately 5 years of experience
Careers at LeasePlan
LeasePlan operates across more than 30 countries. With over 55 years’ experience, LeasePlan’s mission is to provide What’s next in mobility so our customers can focus on what’s next.
We also believe ‘you cannot grow a business; you can only grow people who can grow the business.’ LeasePlan is proud of its culture of service and care towards customers and each other, which has endured for over 55 years. By applying to work with LeasePlan, you are joining a team where you yourself will get to play a part in building the future of our business.