At LeasePlan, we are always asking What's next in mobility.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What’s next together!
What will you be doing as a Customer Service Advisor?
- You are responsible for the client satisfaction of our clients by answering or resolving questions and problems quickly, effectively and correctly without losing sight of LPBE's profitability and within the applicable policies
- Answering or resolving questions in the first-time resolution by active listing, analyzing the question, the problem, the complaint, ... and offering a solution as soon as possible.
- Responsible for the qualitative intake (registration) of all questions
- Responsible for managing driver mobility (replacement vehicle, runner)
- Monitoring the data quality of our drivers and committed to constructive and positive cooperation with other departments
Whom are we looking for?
- Do you have a relevant commercial experience involving telephone commercial customer contacts, problem-solving, quality and speed?
- Do you value service excellence highly?
- Are you fluently bilingual (NL - F) and strong in English?
- Are you flexible and creative in his job where he/she has to master different facets of the leasing business?
- Do you love to take initiative?
- Are you professional?
- Do you like to work together in a team?
- Are you strongly result-oriented?
Careers at LeasePlan
LeasePlan operates across more than 30 countries. With over 55 years’ experience, LeasePlan’s mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ’any car, anytime, anywhere’ service.
We also believe ‘you cannot grow a business; you can only grow people who can grow the business.’ LeasePlan is proud of its culture of service and care towards customers and each other, which has endured for over 55 years. By applying to work with LeasePlan, you are joining a team where you yourself will get to play a part in building the future of our business.