LeasePlan Corporation N.V., the world’s leading fleet management and driver mobility company, today publishes its first quarter 2016 results.12/05/2016
Financial highlights Q1:
- Total assets up to EUR 21.7 billion at 31 March 2016, from EUR 21.4 billion at 31 December 2015. Increase reflects positive development of LeasePlan’s fleet size.
- Q1 net profit EUR 117.4 million (EUR 123.1 million in Q1 2015).
- Healthy capital and liquidity position: Common equity tier 1 ratio 18.3% at 31 March 2016 (17.0% at 31 December 2015), liquidity buffer at EUR 4.4 billion.
- LeasePlan Bank retail deposits at EUR 5.1 billion at 31 March 2016 (EUR 5.0 billion at 31 December 2015).
Operational highlights Q1:
- LeasePlan confirms global market leadership: increase of fleet to 1.58 million vehicles under management (1.55 million end of December 2015).
- Sustained growth in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SME), Private Leasing and International & Corporate segments.
- Launch of new flexible leasing solution FlexiPlan, offering flexibility in contract duration and mileage, as part of LeasePlan’s strategy to be the one-stop-shop for corporate mobility needs, from hours to years.
- Total number of customers LeasePlan Bank Germany, opened in September 2015, exceeds 15,000.
LeasePlan Corporation First Quarter Report 2016.pdf