Your one stop destination for the resources you need
The latest update of the MyLeasePlan app is here - and it's better than ever.
We’re happy to help you get your business prepared for the latest update of the MyLeasePlan app. We’ve included resources here to help you get your drivers acclimated and keep them moving. Please feel free to use the tools provided here to communicate the new update within your organization.
Drivers can save time, close the loop and stay informed every step of the way
You can also expect MyLeasePlan to:
- Empower drivers with the Digital Glovebox and virtual assistant Elle
- Ensure regular maintenance with the in-network service locator
- Build excitement for their new vehicle with order status updates
- Help drivers stay on top of registration renewals with in-app reminders and easy document access
- Save your fleet time with intuitive mileage reporting and vehicle odometer history
Resources you can download and share with your fleet:
Preparing your IT team should be simple
We've prepared the following guidelines to make the transition to the updated MyLeasePlan a smooth one.
Make sure you get the update. If your mobile device is set for automatic updates, you should be all set for the new LeasePlan update to load automatically. If your device is not set to auto-update apps, go to the App Store (if you're an Apple user) or Google Play (if you're an Android user) and update your MyLeasePlan app as soon as possible.
Available in US app stores.