- Account Management
- Atlanta United States of America
- Date Posted
At LeasePlan, we are always asking What's next in mobility.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What’s next together!
- Work collaboratively with the Network team on job-related functions, related to the Network partners and clients
- Support daily requests through utilization of Network’s client interface software-ePlan, SalesForce, ServiceCloud, and other client management tools.
- Manage Network program inbox with client and partner email inquiries and salesforce tickets, responding within the requested program timelines
- Work cross-functionally to ensure new prospective customers go through the approval and onboarding process in a timely manner
- Communicate client requests internally and coordinate the successful achievement of these requests
- Complete all tasks as outlined in Roles and Responsibilities document
- Other duties assigned to ensure overall departmental efficiency.
- Become proficient in all programs and applications.
- Be actively involved in all team meetings and when applicable take a leadership role.
- Update system with client specific data.
- Keep up to date on industry news.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Develop professional partnerships and useful internal relationships through effective communication.
- Responds and acts confidently, assertively, and decisively while taking responsibility and accountability.
- Works independently, effectively manages and uses time while juggling competing priorities.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness and solves problems.
- Thorough and accurate, works effectively with systems. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while exhibiting the flexibility to adapt to the department’s needs.
Leadership Responsibility: This position has no leadership responsibilities.
Work Environment: This position is in Alpharetta, GA or Rolling Meadows, IL and operates in a professional office environment.
Position Type/Standard Schedule: This is a Full-time position and hours of work are Monday through Friday; 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Travel: Occasional travel (less than 10%) is expected for this position to visit with client.
Education & Experience
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years of customer service, account support or customer interface experience preferred.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel required, PowerPoint preferred).
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
LeasePlan is a global leader in Car-as-a-Service, with approximately 1.9 million vehicles under management in 29 countries. LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages new vehicles for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service for a typical contract duration of three to four years. Through our NextGen Digital strategy, we are transforming from an analogue into a fully digitally-enabled business, delivering digital services at digital cost.
With over 55 years’ experience, LeasePlan's mission is to provide what’s next in sustainable mobility so our customers can focus on what's next for them. We aim to build an ethical, inclusive, and progressive culture in which people can thrive and be themselves regardless of their race, nationality, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation etc.
If you’d like to learn more about our culture, DE&I journey and our way of working, please find out more in our sustainability section and our latest Annual Report.
Follow @NextGenLeasePlan on Instagram and LeasePlan on LinkedIn to check out what LeasePlanners are up to everyday!