At LeasePlan, we are always asking What's next in mobility.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What’s next together!
- Prepare and process initial paperwork to license and title services for stock and factory ordered units, making sure all documents required for each state is sent to service. Enter vendor invoices into our system for payment accurately and timely.
- Follow up for payment to license and title services and make sure drivers receive license plates. Enter license plate number and expiration date in License and Title application and can all supporting documents.
- Process any requested paperwork returned from courtesy delivering dealer to the services for license and titling.
- Verify unit is delivered with a temp tag, if required.
- Manage the LeasePlan Georgia Temp Tags.
- Request documents required from Client when New Jersey Corp code is not applied for.
- Research discrepancies charges on returned draft from courtesy delivering dealers.
- Work ResponsePlan tickets regarding initial licensing and titling to ensure all units are plated and temp tags do not expire.
- Work aging report for missing license plate numbers in AS400 up to 90 days old.
- Research and identify titles and registrations that are not in the system. Retrieve money from vendors regarding over payment.
- Resolve problems and rejection letters from states regarding initial license and titling.
- Work on projects to enhance the processes and to keep current the state requirements for initial license and titling.
Education: Minimum Associates Degree preferred or appropriate work experience.
Experience: Prior experience in office environment preferably in automotive industry.
Skills: Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. High levels of concentration and keen attention to detail. Problem solver, good negotiating skills and maintain objective view when dealing with others.
Careers at LeasePlan
LeasePlan operates across more than 30 countries. With over 55 years’ experience, LeasePlan’s mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ’any car, anytime, anywhere’ service.
We also believe ‘you cannot grow a business; you can only grow people who can grow the business.’ LeasePlan is proud of its culture of service and care towards customers and each other, which has endured for over 55 years. By applying to work with LeasePlan, you are joining a team where you yourself will get to play a part in building the future of our business.