At LeasePlan, we are always asking What's next in mobility.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What’s next together!
The Contracts Specialist’s core responsibilities will include account management business functions including, but not limited to, client activation, insurance verification, contract review, execution and setup, lifecycle management and internal and external inquiry/issue resolution. The Contract Specialist should be able to manage multiple competing deliverables while delivering excellent service to the client(s).
- Management of strategic program client processes within various business functions, which may include but not limited to:
- Client Activation - Set up high volume of clients in an efficient manner
- Manage initial & annual credit risk for clients in line with corporate risk requirements
- Manage initial & annual certificate of insurance process
- Manage initial contract execution and set up for clients
- Complete transportation scheduling and tracking
- Manage the vehicle life cycle from order to end of life and provide support to clients where needed
- Assist with all client questions/issues and work with the program specialists under the program director & the business to resolve
- Cross-train with program specialists under the Program director to ensure continuity, coverage and to promote knowledge growth.
- Perform functions in accordance with the contractual SLA between Lessee and the client
- Provide reporting to strategic accounts as needed to increase client’s ability to manage their business effectively and efficiently, including agreed upon monthly or quarterly metrics.
- Identifying process efficiency opportunities for LeasePlan to improve upon and grow client satisfaction.
- Assist to ensure that departmental processes are designed and implemented in a way to mitigate operational risks / losses.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Possess above average judgment and decision-making abilities. Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one
- Meet and exceed all objectives and goals assigned to the specific key accounts.
- Continually validate the client setup to ensure accuracy and maximize efficiency both operationally and financially.
- Review data integrity for all qualitative and quantitative system entries, including billing and reports provided to clients.
- Constantly improve knowledge of LeasePlan systems, programs and services. Additional professional skills development may be provided by LeasePlan.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years of prior experience working in the Fleet Leasing, Financial Services or Tech industries required. Intermediate level or better knowledge of a contact management system, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required. Fleet operations experience preferred.
Careers at LeasePlan
LeasePlan operates across more than 30 countries. With over 55 years’ experience, LeasePlan’s mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ’any car, anytime, anywhere’ service.
We also believe ‘you cannot grow a business; you can only grow people who can grow the business.’ LeasePlan is proud of its culture of service and care towards customers and each other, which has endured for over 55 years. By applying to work with LeasePlan, you are joining a team where you yourself will get to play a part in building the future of our business.