At LeasePlan, we are always asking What's next in mobility.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What’s next together!
The Vehicle Upfit Specialist will place all factory orders with upfit within LeasePlan or OEM systems. This individual will submit orders electronically to the manufactures and purchase orders to the appropriate upfit vendors after validation of each order. This position will also be responsible for order changes, whether to the vehicles or upfit.
- Validate and approve each order that is placed by Client Services or the customer through ePlan in the Vehicle Acquisitions system.
- Validate and approve all upfit POs associated with factory ordered vehicles in the Vehicle Acquisitions system.
- Make requested and required changes to orders after approval for both vehicles and upfit POs in either our Vehicle Acquisitions system, AS400, or through Microsoft Outlook.
- Work and resolve tickets sent through the Response Plan application pertaining to order updates, order changes, issues/ problems, or any other miscellaneous request.
- Work with internal team members and external contacts through email in Microsoft Outlook pertaining to miscellaneous requests or issues.
- Maintain relationships with upfit vendors
- Communicate with OEM contacts daily for order updates and changes through Microsoft Outlook
- Review and update changes to status for factory ordered vehicles in our Vehicle Acquisitions system
- Commits to organizational goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate open, effective communication and teamwork
- Customer focused
- Strong organizational skills – Sets priorities and effectively manages time.
- Demonstrates Accountability
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel
This position has no leadership responsibilities
This position is in Alpharetta, GA and operates in a professional office environment
POSITION TYPE/STANDARD SCHEDULE
This is a Full-time position and hours of work are Monday through Friday; 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand, etc.
No travel is expected for this position other than possible Training Opportunities or Industry Events.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Education: Minimum Associates Degree preferred or appropriate job related work experience
Experience: Some truck experience (Light duty through Medium duty) and familiarity with truck terms and upfitting strongly preferred. Prior experience in an office environment, preferably in the Automotive industry, with knowledge of vehicle pricing and manufacturer ordering option guides helpful.
Skills: Ability to multi task while maintaining focus and attention to detail. Problem solver. Basic functional knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel).
Careers at LeasePlan
LeasePlan operates across more than 30 countries. With over 55 years’ experience, LeasePlan’s mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ’any car, anytime, anywhere’ service.
We also believe ‘you cannot grow a business; you can only grow people who can grow the business.’ LeasePlan is proud of its culture of service and care towards customers and each other, which has endured for over 55 years. By applying to work with LeasePlan, you are joining a team where you yourself will get to play a part in building the future of our business.