At LeasePlan, we are always asking What's next in mobility.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What’s next together!
This is a highly visible role where you will be leading new innovative strategies and provide guidance for a wide array of activities supporting the improvement of processes and procedures within LeasePlan USA. You will be responsible for reviewing and assessing existing processes and recommend improvements or new models as appropriate.
- Stand up process improvement capability across the entire value chain, including (but not limited to) Commercial, Procurement, Operations and Finance. The role includes process catalogue and architecture, governance, standards and continuous assessment.
- Provides project/process management consulting, coaching, and training to business teams across different disciplines.
- Assists in setting the direction on approaches and tools to build, streamline, implement, and/or automate key processes.
- Recommend project management methodology, tools and techniques.
- Execute project plans to support strategic process improvement at the LOB or enterprise level. Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables. May manage enterprise-wide IT processes and work flows which maximize efficiency, and comply with regulatory and audit requirements.
- Provide 1st line of defense against Operational Risks related to ineffective established processes.
- Responsible for maintaining health scorecard at LOB or enterprise level and working with LOB leadership to design and implement process improvement plans
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 1-5+ years of experience leading medium to large scale business process improvement initiatives
- Strong working knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean, Kanban and BPM tools (such as Bluelive, Visio, ProVision), problem solving / root cause analysis and process management
- Experience implementing and standardizing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) throughout an enterprise organization
- Experience leading teams in the delivery of business process improvement/engineering programs and solutions that meet business needs.
- Experience working with project teams to define requirements related to process improvement.
- Experience facilitating process mapping sessions, defining value streams and non-value tasks.
Careers at LeasePlan
LeasePlan operates across more than 30 countries. With over 55 years’ experience, LeasePlan’s mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ’any car, anytime, anywhere’ service.
We also believe ‘you cannot grow a business; you can only grow people who can grow the business.’ LeasePlan is proud of its culture of service and care towards customers and each other, which has endured for over 55 years. By applying to work with LeasePlan, you are joining a team where you yourself will get to play a part in building the future of our business.