At LeasePlan, we are always asking What's next in mobility.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What’s next together!
The Quality & Continuous Improvement Manager will lead LeasePlan USA process improvement initiatives that optimize performance, automation, quality and customer service levels. You will be positioned at the forefront of technology and will have the opportunity to become a key player in a dynamic organization. You will work cross-functionally with leadership of our LPUS Operations, Finance, IT, Risk and Sales teams to ensure that LPUS has the most efficient and effective workflows and processes to help with improving our business. You will be responsible for data analyses, formulating insights, driving recommendations and implementing improvements that deliver results.
- Responsible for driving process design for new systems and products, as well as owning current state and creating future state designs for existing process
- Responsible for a LPUS value stream and will be the SME responsible for cost savings and revenue generation
- Develop metrics that provide data for baseline process improvements and identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities
- Facilitate gap analysis sessions and own the solution implementation for future state processes
- Leads standardize work and job breakdown sessions
- Responsible for identifying risk in our business and developing permanent corrective actions
- Provide progress updates to executive leadership team and sponsors to communicate progress
- Collects data and insights from operations to identify root causes of problems
- Provides project / process management consulting, coaching, and training to business teams across different disciplines
- Recommends and deploys project management methodology, tools and techniques across business’s
- Execute project plans to support strategic process improvements. Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews / monitors project deliverables
- May manage enterprise-wide IT processes and work flows which maximize efficiency and comply with regulatory and audit requirements
- Provide 1st line of defense against operational risks related to ineffective established processes
- Responsible for maintaining KPI score cards and working with leadership to make improvements and design future enhancements to process
- Communicate with co-workers, team members, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner. Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions. Demonstrate reliable and predictable attendance. Other duties assigned to ensure overall departmental efficiency.
- Experience deploying medium to large scale products or solutions across multiple business units
- Strong working knowledge of Process and Value stream mapping, Six Sigma, Lean, problem solving (A3/8D)
- Experience implementing and standardizing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) throughout an enterprise organization
- Experience leading teams in the delivery of business process improvement/engineering programs and solutions that meet business needs
- 5+ years of experience working with project teams to define requirements related to process improvement
- Experience facilitating process mapping sessions, defining value streams and non-value tasks
- Experience in Project Management
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required.
Green Belt / Black Belt / Lean Principle training is required
Experience: 5-7 years of experience leading medium to large scale business process improvement initiatives
Leader with proven track record of initiating change in a commercial organization
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Presentation skills for internal and external audiences
Proactive, enthusiastic attitude toward challenging problems
Capable of quickly evaluating and prioritizing new projects alongside customer feedback
Build consensus among stakeholders
Ability to work well independently and as part of a diverse team
Ability to multi-task among various assignments
Proven success in creating strategies, processes and systems for effective organizational change
Careers at LeasePlan
LeasePlan operates across more than 30 countries. With over 55 years’ experience, LeasePlan’s mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ’any car, anytime, anywhere’ service.
We also believe ‘you cannot grow a business; you can only grow people who can grow the business.’ LeasePlan is proud of its culture of service and care towards customers and each other, which has endured for over 55 years. By applying to work with LeasePlan, you are joining a team where you yourself will get to play a part in building the future of our business.