At LeasePlan, we are always asking What's next in mobility.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What’s next together!
Process documents when necessary to ensure LeasePlan's interests of titles and Department of Motor Vehicles forms are received. Assist in assignment of titles, release of liens and other documents as related to UVM Remarketing sales.
- To release and forward titles, Bill of Sales, DMV documents for Remarketing (UVM) sales to auctions, dealers and buyers.
- Process all LeasePlan's vehicle titles - which include data entry, scanning, filing and identifying of all incoming titles.
- Apply for duplicate and correction of titles as needed for the sale of a vehicle etc.
- Assist with tracking of missing titles to ensure receipt based on standards and guidelines set by the company and metrics.
- Work ResponsePlan tickets daily to ensure customers satisfaction.
- Maintain daily the Vehicle Waiting for Title Report, Incomplete and Complete Report, Auction, Driver, Courtesy Sales Report and Autoims.
- Maintain current knowledge of title requirements by state.
- Assist in retrieving titles needed for internal/external use.
- Assist others in the department as backup to cover absences and with special assignments when required.
- Thorough, accurate and works effectively with systems
- Efficiently uses and manages time
- Takes accountability
- Sets priorities
- Develops rapport and successfully collaborates with team members and management
Education: High School Diploma or a minimum Associates Degree preferred.
Experience: Appropriate work experience with at least twelve months experience working in an office or title processing environment. Computers and customer service skills are required.
Skills: The ability to handle large volume of work, handle multiple tasks, verification skills. Demonstrate a high level of concentration and keen attention to details. Solve problems, good negotiation skills and professional attitude when interacting with others.
Careers at LeasePlan
LeasePlan operates across more than 30 countries. With over 55 years’ experience, LeasePlan’s mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ’any car, anytime, anywhere’ service.
We also believe ‘you cannot grow a business; you can only grow people who can grow the business.’ LeasePlan is proud of its culture of service and care towards customers and each other, which has endured for over 55 years. By applying to work with LeasePlan, you are joining a team where you yourself will get to play a part in building the future of our business.