Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What’s next together!
The Website Specialist is a key role in LeasePlan’s marketing department focused on publishing, managing and optimizing content within the company’s Web Content Management System. You will work closely with marketing to oversee website content, lead search engine optimization (SEO) efforts, improve user experience and help maximize the digital marketing acquisition process. This highly technical role will build, manage and maintain digital content across our web properties to support company goals. You also have a knack for design so you can also help the marketing team to design and create eye catching content.
You will work in an energetic environment with enthusiastic subject matter experts to bring the ‘puzzle pieces’ of content together into digital experiences. If you have a passion for building and optimizing websites, understanding the needs of users to improve user experience and working with a diverse range of internal clients, we want to hear from you!
Website content management: Build/publish website content and pages using Sitecore, working with marketing to assure product content is refreshed and communicates LeasePlan’s value propositions. Build Marketing Cloud landing pages as needed.
Search engine optimization: Continually optimize webpages and content to receive top search engine rankings using keywords, metadata, topic tags and latest best practices. Ideally also experience in Search Advertising and the management and optimization.
Buyer journey and conversions: Assure site is easy-to-navigate and runs at optimal performance, continually enhancing the buyer journey and increasing site conversions to generate sales leads
Performance monitoring: Monitor website traffic and engagement using Google Analytics and develop plan to increase site usage and improve KPIs and monthly management reporting.
Technical management and troubleshooting: Review website regularly for broken links, monitor form completions, troubleshoot issues and ensure sites are secure
Project management: Effectively manage development sprints & QA
Global alignment: collaborate with LeasePlan Digital and global marketing to adopt global best practices and corporate messaging
Brand management: Ensure content is consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice
Creative development: Assist team in creative development and design. Performs other related duties as required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Adaptable Solutions oriented Creative, innovative and passionate about digital and customer experience and visualization of concepts Excellent verbal and written communication skills Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously Self-directed with the ability to work collaboratively with others and under limited supervision Meticulous attention to detail and quality required
This position has no leadership responsibilities.
This position is in Alpharetta, GA and operates in a professional office environment with flexible work opportunities as long as located in the metro Atlanta area.
POSITION TYPE/STANDARD SCHEDULE
This position is full-time Monday through Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Little to no travel is expected for this position.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor degree in related field preferred
- 3-5 years of CMS experience with writing, building and publishing website content, preferably in Sitecore
- Knowledge of SEO optimization principles and ability to apply metadata tags
- Knowledge of and experience in UX/UI best practices and Agile/Scrum are major plusses
- Solid experience with Adobe suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, XD and InDesign
- Experience in designing from concept stage to final creative.
- Drive increased lead and/or revenue for clients through daily management of website optimization activities (A/B tests, multivariate tests, surveying, heat map analysis)
- Research and monitor SERPs and competitors to understand UX trends of top-ranking sites, as well as our content/experience gaps
- Proven ability to develop and implement cutting-edge SEO strategies based on the most up-to-date SEO tactics, including link development, inbound marketing, social media and on-page factors.
- Detailed understanding of the current algorithm and ranking signals for Google and Bing. International a plus.
- 3+ years creating, managing, and optimizing PPC campaigns. Ideally, this would be for Google, Bing, and Social Media platforms.
- Expert-level knowledge of Paid Search, Paid Social and PPC advertising campaigns
- Segment development, setup, testing, launching and of campaigns and programs, and reporting on campaign analytics
- Google Ads Certified is a plus.
- Be enthusiastic and positive in providing and receiving feedback
- Exhibit confidence, flexibility and an open mind
- Candidates must have the ability to flourish in a fast-paced professional work environment while maintaining an attention to detail; be able to diplomatically communicate with clients effectively through email and in person; and the ability to work independently and on concurrent multiple projects is essential.
LeasePlan operates across more than 30 countries. With over 55 years’ experience, LeasePlan’s mission is to provide What’s next in mobility so our customers can focus on what’s next.
We also believe ‘you cannot grow a business; you can only grow people who can grow the business.’ LeasePlan is proud of its culture of service and care towards customers and each other, which has endured for over 55 years. By applying to work with LeasePlan, you are joining a team where you yourself will get to play a part in building the future of our business.