At LeasePlan, we are always asking What's next in mobility.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What’s next together!
The Account Manager is responsible to provide the client with a proactive consultative approach to managing their fleet performance along with making recommendations for cost containment and maintaining LeasePlan’s profitability. Manage the Business Relationship with clients, including managing the client’s expectations of LeasePlan service levels.
- Provide client with recommendations, complete with needed processes, to streamline activities, control costs, or enhance the client experience with LeasePlan USA. Manage client’s requirements to ensure compliance throughout the business.
- Manage client’s end of lease options; including but not limited to equipment returns, lease extensions, and buyouts. Acts as liaison between the lessee and investor for all transactions and ensures compliance with the lease agreements while maintaining good relationships with both as well.
- Provide reporting to the client as needed to increase client's ability to manage their business effectively and efficiently.
- Audit paperwork for accounts that have completed returns or extensions. May create necessary credit/debit memos, extension forms, and billing change forms.
- Manage returns with Remarketing Sales Manager to meet expectations of return dates, repairs necessary per the schedule and lease documents, and termination of unit.
- Assist the AR Collections team with client follow up as needed for past due invoices.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Communicate with co-workers, team members, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Demonstrate reliable and predictable attendance.
- Other duties assigned to ensure overall departmental efficiency.
- Strong sales and communication (verbal, written) skills needed with emphasis on attention to detail.
- Develop professional partnerships and useful internal relationships through effective communication.
- Responds and acts confidently, assertively, and decisively while taking responsibility and accountability for position requirements.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while exhibiting the flexibility to adapt to the department’s needs. Effectively manages time while juggling competing priorities.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness and solves problems.
- Works effectively with internal systems.
- Possess basic understanding of on-road heavy duty trucks and trailers and off-road asset types, including identification and typical usage.
- Qualify reasonable market value estimations, acceptable asset condition, and feasible lease return parameters.
This position has no leadership responsibilities
This position is in Alpharetta, GA. and operates in a professional office environment with some remote days/hours.
POSITION TYPE/STANDARD SCHEDULE
This is a Full-time position scheduled to work Monday through Friday with flexible daily hours but ideally 8 am- 5 pm. Little to no expectations of evening or weekend work.
No travel is required for this position
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years Customer Service or Sales experience.
- Understanding of lease terminology, calculations and principles preferred. Excellent communication skills written and verbal, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Data Entry, PC Skills, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Aptitude for analytical review of financial lease components and be comfortable reading and deciphering legal documents.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Careers at LeasePlan
LeasePlan operates across more than 30 countries. With over 55 years’ experience, LeasePlan’s mission is to provide What’s next in mobility so our customers can focus on what’s next.
We also believe ‘you cannot grow a business; you can only grow people who can grow the business.’ LeasePlan is proud of its culture of service and care towards customers and each other, which has endured for over 55 years. By applying to work with LeasePlan, you are joining a team where you yourself will get to play a part in building the future of our business.