At LeasePlan, we are always asking What's next in mobility.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What’s next together!
The Vice President of Truck & Equipment Sales is responsible for soliciting leasing transactions with mid-market companies headquartered in the US. These will be tax motivated leases for transportation equipment; primarily tractors, trailers, and material handling equipment.
- Identify and sign new lease customers, targeting truck, tractor, and equipment lease transactions.
- Build up solutions that will originate lease agreements.
- Work with LeasePlan CRM system (Salesforce.com) and pricing tool (SuperTrump) to make sure that information pertaining to clients and opportunities are up to date and correct
- Analyze, Manage and Submit credit requests on the behalf of their clients to be appreciated by the credit team.
- Create fleet management solutions to new clients, focusing on MRM, Fuel Management, Inventory Management, Reporting.
- Prepare and maintain a territory strategic plan, and client road maps.
- Work together with the operations team to create value added solutions to clients and prospects
- Support the management of clients in regards to the termination of units, focusing on value creation and sustainable approach.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to communicate with C suite executives as well as front line employees
- Self-starter with a proven sales history
- Financial and leasing acumen
- Positive team attitude
- Detail orientated
- Strategic thinking skills
This position will be an individual contributor.
This position will be in an office environment with travel to and from clients.
POSITION TYPE/STANDARD SCHEDULE
This is a full-time position with standard business hours.
Up to 60%
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10 years of leasing sales experience
- Tax motivated lease knowledge including lease pricing and deal structuring required. Back ground knowledge of tractors truck and material equipment desired.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Salesforce experience preferred
Careers at LeasePlan
LeasePlan operates across more than 30 countries. With over 55 years’ experience, LeasePlan’s mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ’any car, anytime, anywhere’ service.
We also believe ‘you cannot grow a business; you can only grow people who can grow the business.’ LeasePlan is proud of its culture of service and care towards customers and each other, which has endured for over 55 years. By applying to work with LeasePlan, you are joining a team where you yourself will get to play a part in building the future of our business.