About this vehicle
- Get a car now, while you wait for yours
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Rear camera
- Smart Key
- - - - - - - Serie - - - - - -
- 8 speakers of sound
- Opening/closing of electric trunk
- Antenna integrated in the rear window
- Rear center arm support
- Smart City Brake Support (SCBS) with Pedestrian Detection (AEB)
- Automatic Air Conditioning
- LED light subscription
- Ascent Assistant (HHA)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDWS) and Lane Position Assistant (LKA)
- ignition button
- Back camera
- smart key
- Human/Machine Interface (HMI) Command
- Steering wheel Bluetooth audio controls
- onboard computer
- Stability Control (DSC) and G Force Control (GVC)
- Radar Speed Control (MRCC) with Intelligent Speed Assist (ISA)
- Blind Spot Detector (BSM) with rear traffic alert
- 8.8" TFT center screen
- LED headlights
- Adaptive LED headlights (ALH)
- LED taillights
- USB Plug and 12V Plug
- 18" Alloy Wheels
- Tire Repair Kit
- LED daytime running lights
- Projection on the Driving Support Information Glass (HUD)
- Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)
- Self-folding, adjustable and heated exterior mirrors
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Bluetooth system
- E-Call accident warning system with GP
- Mobile phone connectivity system
- Navigation System
- Roof spoiler in body color
- Electronic park brake with immobilization assistant
- Tinted rear windows
- - - - Optional Included - - -
- Metallic paint
What's included in the price?
Maintenance & Repairs
Regular maintenance, indicated by the manufacturer, and all unforeseen repairs, resulting from car breakdown or wear, are included.
Breakdown or other technical problems on the road? Not to worry. We offer roadside assistance, such as breakdown or other technical problems, always available under request both nationally and internationally.
Our standard car insurance is the most extensive in the market. You can include civil liability, damage to own vehicle, financial guarantee, driver protection, occupant protection, premium full warranty and reconditioning insurance.
Protection that is intended to cover unexpected costs at the end of the contract, if there are damages not covered by the normal use of the vehicle. Subject to confirmation.
You can benefit from use of the replacement car in the event of an accident, repairs, breakdowns, services, theft or robbery. Subject to confirmation.
Premium Total Guarantee
Protection in case of car damage caused or increased by the driver's careless use. Subject to confirmation.
IUC (Road Tax)
Payment of IUC, as well as the sending of that documentation legally required in order to drive the car.
Unlimited tyre replacement according to normal wear and tear whenever safety conditions demand.
Accidents & damages
Permanent support in the event of an accident. We deal with the commencement of the procedure, loss adjustments and the monitoring of repair until its completion.
MOT inspection (IPO)
If applicable, the IPO amount is included (mandatory periodic check-up). You can rest assured, LeasePlan will warn you in advance so you don't forget to put in your car for its periodic service.
24H Support contact
Available 24/7 if you need any help with your car in Portugal (800 20 42 98 - cost-free call) or abroad (+351 21 370 31 23 - fixed-line network cost call), LeasePlan Mobile App or by e-mail email@example.com. We are always by your side.
We ensure personalised assistance with a dedicated manager who shall be available to help you about any matter relating to your car or agreement.
The present offer assumes special conditions and includes a package of services previously defined. For any changes, please contact the LeasePlan Managers at 800 10 70 70 (cost-free call). Offer limited to existing stock and valid for mainland Portugal. The values obtained through the simulator are merely indicative and are, as the terms and conditions of the operational lease, subject to confirmation and approval by LeasePlan. These may also be susceptible to variations depending on price changes that may occur between the order date and the vehicle delivery date. Insurance premiums are also subject to approval by the insurance company.
The colors, images and videos shown may not correspond to the version being simulated.
*The insurance contract is entered into with LeasePlan Insurance, headquartered in Block C, Central Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, registered with the Insurance and Pension Funds Supervision Authority under No. 222,618. Insurance contracts are mediated by Fleet Cover - Sociedade de Mediação de Seguros, Lda., Headquartered in Lagoas Park, Building 6, 2740-264 Porto Salvo, registered with the Insurance and Pension Funds Supervision Authority under no. 407187719.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, you can have a test drive for new cars. Get in touch with us on 800 10 70 70 (from Monday to Thursday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. and on Fridays until 5 p.m.), or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll schedule one.
You will need to pay the monthly fee and strive for the appropriate use and maintenance of the car. Besides that, you should also:
– Check the pressure and general condition of the tires; – Check the oil and water levels – Take the car to any preventive maintenance (in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions) or corrective maintenance that the car requires; – Notify LeasePlan about any incident that affects the proper upkeep of the car; – If the time-frame so justifies, take the car for a MOT inspection.
As a rule, the LeasePlan offers do not require any down payment.
Although it is the customer who chooses the car that wishes to drive, it is LeasePlan which owns it and, by a payment of a monthly fee, makes it available for use.
To drive the car, you must hold a current driving licence and you must look after the car throughout the contract period and follow the rules of the highway code.
This is an optional service which you may include in your contract with the attendant extra cost.
Are you looking for a good operational leasing deal? Have you found attractive offers on the market, but don't know which one to choose? The best proposal is not always the cheapest. There are offers with competitive prices on the market. But not all are comparable as they may not include the same services. It is important that you compare, in detail, the different proposals and make sure that you are making the best choice for your company. Find out all about how to compare operational leasing offers.