You will need to pay the monthly fee and strive for the appropriate use and maintenance of the car. Besides that, you should also:
– Check the pressure and general condition of the tires;
– Check the oil and water levels
– Take the car to any preventive maintenance (in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions) or corrective maintenance that the car requires;
– Notify LeasePlan about any incident that affects the proper upkeep of the car;
– If the time-frame so justifies, take the car for a MOT inspection.