Frequently asked questionsI'd like a test drive, can I? Yes, you can have a test drive for new cars. Get in touch with us on 800 10 70 70 (from Monday to Thursday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. and on Fridays until 5 p.m.), or by e-mail email@example.com and we’ll schedule one.
What are my obligations in an operational leasing contract? You will need to pay the monthly fee and strive for the appropriate use and maintenance of the car. Besides that, you should also:
– Check the pressure and general condition of the tires;
– Check the oil and water levels
– Take the car to any preventive maintenance (in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions) or corrective maintenance that the car requires;
– Notify LeasePlan about any incident that affects the proper upkeep of the car;
– If the time-frame so justifies, take the car for a MOT inspection.Does an operational leasing contract involve making a down payment? As a rule, the LeasePlan offers do not require any down payment.Who does the car belong to during the operational leasing contract? Although it is the customer who chooses the car that wishes to drive, it is LeasePlan which owns it and, by a payment of a monthly fee, makes it available for use.
What am I allowed to do with the car? To drive the car, you must hold a current driving licence and you must look after the car throughout the contract period and follow the rules of the highway code.
The additive AdBlue is included in the operational leasing contract? This is an optional service which you may include in your contract with the attendant extra cost.
I ordered a car. When will my car be delivered? This depends on the availability of the model you selected. Most cars will be delivered within several weeks (4-12). The delivery will be scheduled according to your availability.
Want to know more? We're here to help
Call 800 10 70 70
Available from Monday until Thursday from 09:00 to 14:00 and 14:00 to 17:30. Friday from 09:00 to 14:00 and 14:00 to 17:00. Cost-free call.
Please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.