New lease car
Is it soon time to return your lease vehicle, and you are looking for a good replacement?
Time of delivery
If you are dependent on having a car, would like a fixed monthly price or have special model and equipment requirements, you should order your car as soon as possible. To enable us to deliver the right car at the right time, we recommend that we start the ordering process as early as 3–4 months before your desired delivery date.
When booking a new company car, you should check beforehand the company's policy regarding particular makes and models.
Of course you can call LeasePlan and your customer team and ask about which procedures apply to your company.
Tax calculator for company cars
Use LeasePlan’s tax calculator and see how high your income will be with a company car, as well as your monthly tax bill.
The ordering process
- If you have not decided on the make of car or don't know which cars you can choose between, you can contact your customer adviser at LeasePlan who will provide you with the necessary guidance and advice.
- Feel free to take a test drive at the car dealer's.
- Contact your customer adviser at LeasePlan, who will prepare a quote that will take into account your employer's car policy. This quote contains both operational and financing elements during the leasing period, based on estimated mileage.
- Once you have agreed, an authorised person at your company will sign the quote. The signed quote functions as an order document for the car in question.
- Send the signed quote by e-mail to LeasePlan. The car will then be ordered from the dealer you have selected and your company will receive confirmation of order and an estimated delivery date.
- Please ask for an unconditional offer by filling in the form found below the relevant car in our showroom. A skilled member of our sales team will contact you without delay.
- If you are unable to find the car you want in our showroom, or if you need help and guidance to find the most suitable car for you, you can click on the button below and fill in the form entitled “Send us an e-mail”. A skilled member of our sales team will contact you without delay.
- Our salesperson will send you a quote relating to the car you are interested in. This quote contains both operational and financing elements during the leasing period, based on estimated mileage.
- When you are satisfied with our offer, you can sign the contract electronically using your bank ID. The car will then be ordered by your dealer of choice.
- Once the car has been ordered, you will receive confirmation of order and an estimated delivery date.
Delivery of your new lease car
The driver and dealer arrange the delivery date for lease cars. Upon delivery of a new car, the car user will also receive a fuel card. The service card will be sent to the driver after LeasePlan has been notified by the dealer that the car has been delivered.