LeasePlan Norway is an approved issuer for AutoPASS toll crossing tags from Statens Vegvesen (the Norwegian Public Roads Administration).
As a customer of LeasePlan, your company will get the AutoPASS tags issued directly from us.
The benefits of collecting all fleet costs in one place are many, and now we will also collect all toll crossings and costs associated with passes in My Fleet, updated after only 48 hours.
- LeasePlan's AutoPASS tag is marked with the LeasePlan logo
- The tag is valid throughout Norway, we have an agreement with all toll companies
- Prices and discounts are at current rates on the various toll companies
- The agreement is activated when you receive the tag, and the tag becomes readable when it is mounted. Then you also get the benefits and discounts that come with the agreement.
- Attach the tag according to the installation instructions that follow the tag.
- Get an overview of the company's toll passes at what price by logging in to My Fleet.
- Price per piece NOK 200 + VAT.
New leasing car
If the company has decided that LeasePlan will manage toll-subscription, the AutoPASS tag
will accompany the car when handing over a new car. Install this as instructed
With a toll-subscription via LeasePlan, we can order an additional agreement with AutoPASS ferry or a ferry card for you. Contact us by email / phone if you have any questions, or send in a form via the website.
A valid chip must always be fitted in heavy vehicles to avoid high extra charges.
The customer`s obligations / contract terms
- The customer is responsible for operating costs incurred by the vehicles included in the agreement with LeasePlan, including the cost of toll crossings.
- In the case of own cars (cars for administration only), the customer is obliged to notify LeasePlan immediately if the car is sold / wound up.
- The chip must be dismantled and disposed of as electrical waste.
If there are questions related to the LeasePlan AutoPASS tags, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org