NTT - Driver's switch
NTT - Driver's switch
Intermediate Vehicle Deliveries and Returns
If you have to return your vehicle during the contract, you must make an appointment via the form below.
In the event of a vehicle being re-allocated during the contract, a delivery appointment can also be booked via our delivery form. This appointment will be directly confirmed to you and will take place at NTT, West Side Village. Please provide your driving licence, otherwise the appointment will be cancelled with penalties.
At the time of return, an inspection of the vehicle will be carried out by the company SGS for a potential reconditioning before the car passes to a new driver.
**The possible damage will be evaluated and invoiced.
Elements that were not returned on the return day will be invoiced in every case.** Possible settlements (km, damage, fuel, etc.) will be sent to you by NTT.
How to return your vehicle?
For the good progress of the restitutions and out of respect for the SGS experts, we tolerate a maximum delay of 15 minutes. Beyond this time, you will be charged.
Please return the vehicle in a clean interior and exterior condition. LeasePlan/SGS reserves the right to refuse the expertise and/or to charge the cleaning and service costs to you (Exterior: € 70 VAT excl. / Interior: € 113 VAT excl.).
We also invite you to:
- Remove your personal belongings from the vehicle. Don't forget items such as USB cables, residential sticker, glasses;
- Remove all your personal information (onboard computer, GPS, contacts, etc.).
Return your car in the best conditions
- Please return the vehicle in a clean interior and exterior condition.
- Remove personal belongings and gather all the elements that have been delivered with the vehicle (keys, cards, charging cables...).
- We would also like to remind you that the fuel indicator light should not be on: a full fuel level is necessary.
What do you need to return with your vehicle?
- Vehicle registration document - € 150 VAT excl. ;
- Vehicle card(s) or keys + Charging cable(s) (Invoiced according to current manufacturer's price list) ;
- Options and accessories included in the leasing contract (Invoiced according to current manufacturer's price list).
In case of loss or theft of one or more of these documents/items, please contact our FIRST service urgently on (+352) 40 44 11 11 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ask you to have any unrepaired claims repaired before returning the vehicle, as stipulated in the contracts. Unrepaired damage will be charged at the full rate, the Fair Wear & Tear guide does not apply.
We would also like to remind you that the fuel indicator light should not be on: a full fuel level is necessary for the reconditioning to take place in good conditions. If this is not the case, Leaseplan reserves the right to charge the fuel and service costs to you.