At LeasePlan, we are always asking What's next in mobility.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What’s next together!
As an insurance advisor, you will perform administrative tasks in the context of insurance cases.
- Answering all questions concerning insurances
- Follow up on insurance and claims complaints
- Being the contact between the customer, claims manager and repairer to reach a common solution
- Entering insurance data
- Sending out cover notes
- Executing the whole process of delivery & renewal of green cards
- Renewal of annual contracts for assistance insurer
- Production of lossless and bonus malus certificates
- Drawing up damage statistics
Ideally we are looking for someone who:
- Is strong administrative
- Is solution-oriented
- Is communicative
- Has a ‘can do’ mentality and likes to take initiatives
- Speaks Dutch and French with a good knowledge of English
- Is a teamplayer
Careers at LeasePlan
LeasePlan operates across more than 30 countries. With over 55 years’ experience, LeasePlan’s mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ’any car, anytime, anywhere’ service.
We also believe ‘you cannot grow a business; you can only grow people who can grow the business.’ LeasePlan is proud of its culture of service and care towards customers and each other, which has endured for over 55 years. By applying to work with LeasePlan, you are joining a team where you yourself will get to play a part in building the future of our business.