At LeasePlan, we are always asking What's next in mobility.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What’s next together!
To continue LeasePlan’s success story in the fast-moving automotive industry, we are actively building our digital presence to create the “future of Digital” in the mobility industry, and to achieve our vision of “any car, anywhere, anytime”.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Analyst to act as the expert data advisor on digital and commercial performance and to further mature the data literacy of the organization across local and global entities.
What are you going to do?
The Sr. Digital Analyst will work in a high performing team of analytics specialists, with Best-In-Class analytics tools and in an environment where continuous learning and entrepreneurial ideas are encouraged.
- Collect, track, mine and analyse data to extract fact-based insights about the digital customer journey in our digital business.
- Regularly interface and build relationships with stakeholders and the wider analytics team, to establish yourself as the expert data advisor on digital/commercial performance.
- Jointly drive business growth, cutting-edge customer experience, and establish “Single Source of Truth” digital performance measurement.
- Act as domain expert for (digital) analytics expertise, working together with the other data analytics to consistently drive forward the data literacy maturity of the company.
- Provide insights into commercial business performance, digital customer and partner journey, marketing channel effectiveness, digital product features, etc. with the goal to support stakeholders’ decision-making with impactful analyses and recommendations.
- Drive scalable & measurable business growth, across local and global entities with the key focus on the indirect journey (i.e. partners)
What do you need to do the job?
- Hands on experience & knowledge using Google Analytics (or Adobe Analytics) preferably in an ecommerce enterprise environment.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written).
- Knowledge in CX Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Data Visualization and/or Data Transformation & Blending is a strong plus.
- A bachelor’s/master’s degree in Business, Marketing or quantitative field (Math, Science etc.).
- of 5+ years of experience in (digital) analytics.
- of 2+ years of experience in eCommerce / Digital Business.
- Curiosity, not content without understanding the “why” behind the “what.
- Desire and active effort to keep up to date with developments in (digital) analytics and improve oneself.
- High standard of analytical delivery towards oneself and others.
- Comfortable to challenge colleagues, stakeholders and the status quo.
- Bringing impact/data/analytics into day-to-day conversations and way of thinking.
- Self-starter, not requiring step-by-step guidance.
- Professional integrity and strong work ethics.
- Ability to develop cooperative and constructive working relationships with colleagues.
- Fluent in English.
What do we offer?
We offer a dynamic and challenging atmosphere with the backing of one of the world’s leading fleet management companies. You can expect a competitive salary and benefits, room to grow and plenty of can-do attitudes. Most importantly? You’ll get the opportunity to help shape the future of an exciting, dynamic industry.
This role is based in Amsterdam and a pre-employment screening is part of the selection process.
Careers at LeasePlan
LeasePlan operates across more than 30 countries. With over 55 years’ experience, LeasePlan’s mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ’any car, anytime, anywhere’ service.
We also believe ‘you cannot grow a business; you can only grow people who can grow the business.’ LeasePlan is proud of its culture of service and care towards customers and each other, which has endured for over 55 years. By applying to work with LeasePlan, you are joining a team where you yourself will get to play a part in building the future of our business.