Servicing and Maintenance
When a LeasePlan vehicle is due a service or requires any other maintenance work, the driver should contact LeasePlan directly. Arrangements will be made to ensure that the necessary works are carried out in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines by a dealer convenient to you within our extensive preferred supplier network.
- Please be advised that service bookings are being scheduled two weeks in advance.
- The details of vehicles service schedule are contained in the handbook which is located in the glove compartment of your vehicle. It is the driver’s responsibility to ensure that the vehicle is serviced in accordance with the manufacturers recommended service schedule.
- Every effort will be made to facilitate your preferred dates, but workshops may be fully booked well in advance.
- All requests are subject to your company's car policy.
- A replacement vehicle will be available during times of service if requested.