If you wish to book, extend or return a rental car, please notify LeasePlan Driver Center 2 working days in advance, in writing at email@example.com, even if the rental or replacement car was made available for you by the service.
Rental and replacement car partners’ office hours are 8:00-17:00, therefore the earliest delivery time is 8:30 and the latest is 16:30. Outside office hours, rental car delivery is available for an extra fee.
Please check the followings when taking over a rental or replacement car:
- car category is in line with the requested category
- warning triangle, first aid kit, spare bulb, spare tire, jack, wrench set
- mileage and fuel level
- any damages recorded on the delivery-handover form
- availability of the following documents:
- registration certificate, 3rd party liability insurance certificate
- international insurance card
- accident reporting form (blue-yellow form)
- user manual
- rental contract
- insurance terms and conditions
Please always check the correctness of data in the documents. May you have any remarks regarding the services of our partners, please indicate it on the delivery-handover sheet and also inform LeasePlan Driver Center about it.