Damages caused to third parties or the car itself, are not covered if the car:
- Is used by a driver who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs or does not have a driving license or is not registered to LeasePlan
- Has damages to the bottom, tires and wheels, and no other car was involved in the accident
- Is towing from another car or towing a car - unless stated to LeasePlan
- Engages in an accident due to intent or mental disorder of the driver
- Engages in an accident in places where cars are prohibited (i.e airport runway), in places that are designed for the traffic of fixed track rolling stock (i.e. trams) or off-road network
- Is misused (i.e racing, transportation of hazardous substances, drivers training etc.)
In these cases, the car lessee is responsible for the damages caused to the car or to third parties.