LeasePlan has developed a seven-step methodology that meets all your needs. A specialist LCV consultant analyses the specifics of your business and assesses the importance of your fleet to your business objectives.
All steps in the methodology are supported by specific LCV relationship management. This will help you to reach the best results with your fleet, both when it comes to advice on which cars to select and in solving operational issues.
- Assessment: we analyse your business objectives and mobility needs in relation to your fleet strategy and operating modalities.
- Leasing solution: based on the results of this analysis, we develop a tailored solution covering vehicles, equipment, stickering, services and driver management.
- Quotation: we supply you with a quote for the right vehicle and equipment, together with appropriate terms of service, mileage and contract duration.
- Operational support: we provide ongoing support from delivery to renewal, aimed at minimising off-road time in accordance with the contract terms.
- Renewal: we ensure there’s a smooth contractual transition from your old to your new vehicle, without causing any disruption to your business. We also look at the opportunities for reusing your current ancillary equipment.
- Remarketing: at the end of the contract, we make a careful appraisal of the vehicle’s value and ensure the old contract is terminated (and, where necessary, replaced by a new one) without any unpleasant surprises.
- Review result: we use monitoring tools and dedicated surveys to optimise your fleet’s cost efficiency and mobility status. The aim is to guarantee client satisfaction and driver satisfaction alike.