- Cut your company’s carbon footprint
- Reduce long-term fleet costs, particularly in low emission zones
- Save on employer’s National Insurance (NI) contributions
- Give your employees one of the cheapest ways to drive electric
- Boost employee motivation by offering company cars to everyone
- Reduce your reliance on grey fleet
Pick from a selection of vehicles and tailor the contract to your needs. Don’t forget deductions while you’re doing this.
You can insure the vehicles for your employees or ask them to arrange it themselves.
Decide if you want to add additional options into the vehicle contract like early termination cover.
Start speaking to your employees once the scheme is setup about the benefits of joining.
Pick from a selection of vehicles
Employees will need to agree to salary sacrifice, as it’s a change of contract. It may help to make a short policy document.
Once you know when an employee’s car is coming, you’ll need to amend payroll to reflect the change in salary.
Enjoy your brand new vehicle.