Sharp design and quality in every detail 208 with the sharp design, quality in every detail and the latest technology. The Peugeot 208 lives up to even the highest expectations, delivering both high value and sublime driving characteristics. Total costs during the leasing period at 15,000 km: DKK 98,415.
- Brand new car
- Incl. service and maintenance
- Fixed monthly benefit
- Peugeot i-Cockpit - Raised instrument panel, central touchscreen, compact multifunction leather steering wheel
- Ceiling covering, gray
- 7" Touch screen
- Apple CarPlay / Android Auto
- Voice control
- Peugeot sound system with 6 speakers
- Air conditioning, manual
- Electric windows, front and rear
- Peugeot Piano Toggle switches
- Multifunction steering wheel, leather
- Multi-adjustable steering wheel, height and depth
- Seat heating, front
- Dark tinted windows, rear
- LED Headlights + Light sensor
- Electric side mirrors with heating, automatically folding
- 16" aluminum rims / SOHO
- "Follow-me-home" light
- Split rear seat 60:40
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
- 3,5" instrumentering
- 6 airbags
- Tire pressure monitoring
- Seat belt alarms
- Roadway assistant
- Fatigue monitoring
- Automatic emergency flasher in case of emergency braking
- Hill Start Assist
- Automatic emergency braking system (Active Safety Brake)
- Sign recognition
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Switch function for passenger airbag
- ISOFIX brackets on rear seats (2 pcs.)
What's included in the price?
Service and maintenance
Terms and conditions
We reserve the right to change prices in our showroom without notice in relation to this.
LeasePlan assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors, typos or omissions in the content of this site or in images, cars and options displayed. Credit approval, or you being covered by your company´s car policy, is a prerequisite to enter into an agreement. Tesla insurance requires that you are an 'elite driver'. In the event of insurance with other than LeasePlan, a mortgagee declaration of DKK 950 will be added.
Codan has requested permission from the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority to transfer insurance policies in Denmark to a new Danish insurance company. This company will take over the name Codan Forsikring A/S. The transfer is currently awaiting approval from the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority. Once Codan receives approval from the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority, each and every insurance will be transferred to the new company, and Codan Forsikring A/S will cease to exist. For you this will mean that once the transfer has taken place, you’ll be directly insured via the new Codan under the CVR number 4196 3948.
Would you like to know more? Please read our terms and conditions.