Inclusive Pilot Pack, Plus Pack og Metallak
Where ethics meets innovation The Polestar brand is owned by the same Chinese group that owns Volvo, and a large part of Polestar is also developed in Sweden. The Polestar 2 is a pleasure to drive, and together with a well-appointed cabin, it makes the car one of the best electric cars on the market right now. Total costs during the leasing period at 15,000 km: DKK 243,015. Note that the stated range depends on driving style and weather conditions.
- Brand new car
- Incl. service and maintenance
- Fixed monthly benefit
- Traceable. animal welfare-Nappa leather
- Vegan WeaveTech
- Fully electric seats including four-way electric lumbar support, mechanical extension and storage net for the backrests
- Rear seat 40/60 split with ski hatch
- 11.2" large center screen
- Android Automotive OS
- Electronic air conditioning, 2 zones
- 15 W wireless charging on the front
- Four USB-C ports (2 front, 2 rear)
- 4 cup holders (2 front, 2 rear)
- 405 liters of luggage space with the seats upright, including space under the floor
- 1095 liters of luggage space with the seats folded down, including space under the floor
- Upholstery in vegan WeaveTech in Charcoal or Slate with Black ash deco inserts
- Impressive, yet discreet. Futuristic without being over-smart. Every millimeter of the Polestar 2 is designed for the purest progressive performance. From the SmartZone at the front to the recognizable rear light blade, the exterior offers a controlled aesthetic that is both subdued and completely its own.
- Harman Kardon Premium Sound
- 600 watt amplifier
- 13 internal speakers including an air vented subwoofer
- Heating in the steering wheel, front and rear seats and the nozzles in the windscreen wipers
- CleanZone® Air Quality System, including dedicated particle sensor and air quality app
- Digital key hardware that connects to the Polestar app to lock, unlock and start the car when it detects an authorized smartphone.
- Heat pump
- Electric tailgate with foot sensor
- Tinted, tempered glass rear window
- Frameless side mirrors
- Electrically adjustable side mirrors
- Heated side mirrors
- LED headlights
- Active high beam
- Rain sensor in front
- Touch-operated locking and unlocking
- Full-length panoramic roof, projected Polestar symbol
- 12.3" driver display
- LCD screen
- 11.2" central display
- All safety assistance systems as well as driver awareness with Adaptive Cruise Control, Pilot Assist, Emergency Stop Assist
- 12 sensors, front, back and sides
- Four cameras, with 360 views
- Adaptive Cruise Control (with Pilot package)
- Pilot Assist (with the Pilot package)
- Speed limiter (with Pilot package)
- Collision mitigation/avoidance with:
- - other vehicles
- - other vehicles at intersections
- - cyclists
- - pedestrians
- Collision warning when driving at night
- Railway assistance
- Lane change warning
- Driver Alert Control
- Automatic unlocking in case of collision
- System for protection against whiplash
- 8 airbags
- Electric child locks
- iSize/ISOFIX mounts (Front/Rear seats)
What's included in the price?
Service and maintenance
Terms and conditions
We reserve the right to change prices in our showroom without notice in relation to this.
LeasePlan assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors, typos or omissions in the content of this site or in images, cars and options displayed. Credit approval, or you being covered by your company´s car policy, is a prerequisite to enter into an agreement. Tesla insurance requires that you are an 'elite driver'. In the event of insurance with other than LeasePlan, a mortgagee declaration of DKK 950 will be added.
Codan has requested permission from the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority to transfer insurance policies in Denmark to a new Danish insurance company. This company will take over the name Codan Forsikring A/S. The transfer is currently awaiting approval from the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority. Once Codan receives approval from the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority, each and every insurance will be transferred to the new company, and Codan Forsikring A/S will cease to exist. For you this will mean that once the transfer has taken place, you’ll be directly insured via the new Codan under the CVR number 4196 3948.
Would you like to know more? Please read our terms and conditions.