You can use the LeasePlan Aral fuel card in Germany and Europe for cashless refuelling and car wash services – if the card is valid for these services – at all Aral/BP, Agip, Statoil, TOTAL, Westfalen and OMV fuel stations. Additionally, it can be used at all Westfalen fuel stations in Germany.
All fuel stations which accept credit cards have terminals with PIN pads (the cards won’t be accepted without a PIN). Aral, Agip, Statoil, Westfalen and OMV stations which accept fuel cards display the ROUTEX logo.
- Do not write your PIN number on your fuel card or keep it together with your card. Please make sure you learn your PIN number and do not tell anyone else what it is. When entering your PIN number, make sure that nobody else can see what it is.
- Please check that all the information on your card is correct. If the information is correct you just need to sign on the back in the space provided.
- If the card is not linked to a specific person but will also be used by other drivers, then please enter the vehicle registration number in the space provided for a signature.
- Please check the transaction data on the delivery note before signing it. Keep the duplicate copy for subsequent checking.
- Your fuel card must be stored in a place/manner such that it is not accessible to unauthorised persons; in particular, it should never be left in an unattended vehicle.
- Goods and services purchased using the card may not be returned against cash refunds.
Fuel station search
Would you like to search for a specific fuel station where you can use the LeasePlan Aral fuel card? Then the following websites will help you: