LeasePlan online tools
Complete management of your car, immediately available
Via My LeasePlan you get access to all details of your leasing car. You can manage your car online, anytime, anywhere.Log in
As fleet manager, you have lots of things going on inside your head. My Fleet makes managing your fleet easier.Log in
This online tool that enables your drivers to put together their own lease car package and price quotes based on the terms and conditions set in your car policy.Log in
How can we help you?
Frequently asked questions
We would like to keep you on the move. Anytime. Anywhere.
What's included in the breakdown assistance for the caravan or trailer if my car becomes immobilised abroad?
If you have a problem with the car and your trailer is attached, both vehicles will be repatriated if your car cannot be repaired on site. If you have a problem with the car and your trailer is not attached, only the car will be repatriated if a repair cannot be carried out on site.
What's included in the breakdown assistance if I have a problem with the caravan or trailer abroad?
If the trailer is coupled to the vehicle and you have a problem with the trailer, assistance will be provided for an on-site repair. Repatriation will not be provided. If the vehicle and trailer are uncoupled and you have a problem with the trailer, no cover is provided.
What should I do in the event of immobilisation due to a breakdown or an accident?
If your vehicle is immobilised, call LeasePlan Assistance.
LeasePlan Assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 078 150 600. If you're calling from abroad, dial +32 2 722 60 00. Always have the following information to hand:
- Number plate
- Precise description of the location
- Description of the problem
- Phone number you can be reached on
We will send a technician to help you on site. Depending on the situation, the technician will:
- fully repair the vehicle;
- carry out a temporary repair so you can drive to a garage safely (https://www.leaseplan.be/en/leaseplan-service-centres).
- tow the vehicle and provide a replacement vehicle for a period of five calendar days.
What assistance is included?
Depending on the formula your company chose, LeasePlan Assistance offers you help in Belgium and/or abroad in the following cases:
- Immobility of the vehicle in the event of a breakdown, an accident, fire, vandalism or burglary
- Theft of the vehicle
- Theft of the number plate
For Private and Business Lease drivers, you have 24/7 assistance in the above cases as well as European breakdown assistance (with a replacement vehicle for a maximum of five days).
What is not included in LeasePlan Assistance?
- If your car can still be driven or if you could have gone to a garage yourself, LeasePlan Assistance will not provide assistance (unless you are abroad).
- If your vehicle was damaged during a race you took part in, you cannot call on the services of LeasePlan Assistance and the damage will not be reimbursed either.
- All services not requested from LeasePlan Assistance will not be reimbursed (with the exception of local breakdown assistance and towing abroad).
- If your vehicle is not insured via LeasePlan against material damage, you will pay the towing costs yourself in the event of an accident in Belux. You may recover these costs through your insurer.
In which countries am I entitled to assistance?
Assistance abroad is valid in all countries that are listed on the insurance card:
Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark (except the Faroe Islands), Spain (except the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands), Estonia, France (except overseas territories), Finland, the United Kingdom (Great Britain and Northern Ireland), Greece, Hungary, Croatia, Italy, Ireland, Iceland, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Norway, Portugal (except Madeira and Porto Santo), Poland, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Morocco, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Tunisia, Turkey (European Area), Vatican City, San Marino, Liechtenstein, Monaco.
As an EV driver, what if you have to deal with a completely dead battery, is this included in the breakdown service?
If you are stranded with a flat battery, Assistance will transfer your car to a nearby DC charger so that you can recharge it and continue on your way.
I've broken down abroad, but the garage can't repair my car straight away. What should I do now?
You can count on LeasePlan Assistance. They will work together with you to find the most appropriate solution. Read our practical guide for the perfect assistance here.
Why can't you tow an electric vehicle?
In a car with an internal combustion engine, the energy goes to the wheels through the gearbox. When you put the car in neutral, the clutch plate disengages from the engine, which releases the wheels.
The neutral position of an electric car only disconnects the brakes, but not the wheels because the propulsion is done directly to the wheels. Because you can't disconnect the wheels from the motor, you can't tow the car with 2 or 4 wheels on the ground because that's how the electric motor is driven, resulting in possible malfunctions or serious damage.