There are some vehicle maintenance jobs that you should never do yourself. Please always contact LeasePlan for the following services:
- Engine malfunction
- Changing oil and/or oil filters
- Any work on steering, gearbox and/or suspension
- Anything involving fuel and/or electricity
- Changing disk brakes or pads
- Air conditioner degassing
- Cooling system work
- Repairing high voltage parts, e.g. high tension ignition system
- Radiator and heater hose checks
With these tips you’re able to do some vehicle checks and maintenance yourself but bear in mind these are only the basics! You should always take your vehicle for a full service with a professional. Get in contact with LeasePlan to arrange your service appointment.
Have a critical vehicle service or repair? Or in case you have any doubts about the condition of your vehicle, you can reach out to LeasePlan.
Not getting back on the road yet? Read our top tips to keep your vehicle in good condition while it’s idle.