At LeasePlan, we are always asking What's next in mobility.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What’s next together!
- Prioritize your clients in terms of fleet- and product penetration and, to these means, draw up and execute an accountplan
- Take actions in order to increase the number of orders within your client portfolio
- Take actions in order to increase profitability of your client portfolio
- Advice your clients strategically with regards to management of their fleet, car policy, fiscal matters, electric vehicles, etc..
- Adapt your commercial approach depending on the type of client
- build and maintain a long term, trust based relationship with loyal clients and develop a partnership
- Pipeline management
- Take ownership of strategic issues raised by your clients and follow-up on progress
- Strong commercial collaboration with your internal account team
Ideally we are looking for someone who:
- has a high drive and gets energy from competition
- has a strong sales oriented mindset and a winner’s mentality
- is convincing and can deal with objections (give & take mentality)
- is creative and can think of different solutions to (complex) problems
- is able to think along on a DMU level
- is an excellent communicator and negotiator
- has a ‘can do’ mentality
- loves to work in a rapidly changing business and market environment (agile mindset)
- is Dutch speaking with a good knowledge of English and French
Careers at LeasePlan
LeasePlan operates across more than 30 countries. With over 55 years’ experience, LeasePlan’s mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ’any car, anytime, anywhere’ service.
We also believe ‘you cannot grow a business; you can only grow people who can grow the business.’ LeasePlan is proud of its culture of service and care towards customers and each other, which has endured for over 55 years. By applying to work with LeasePlan, you are joining a team where you yourself will get to play a part in building the future of our business.